Weekly Sound Meditation and Yoga Classes
- Monday: 4:35-5:20 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Monday: 5:50-6:35 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Monday: 7:05-7:50 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Tuesday: 4:35-5:20 pm Current Meditation – Focus
- Tuesday: 5:50-6:35 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Tuesday: 7:05-7:50 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Wednesday: 4:35-5:20 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Wednesday: 5:50-6:35 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Wednesday: 7:05-7:50 pm Current Meditation – Restore
- Saturday: 4:00-5:15 pm Urban Yoga – Restorative + Sound
- Sunday: 4:00-5:15 pm Urban Yoga – All Levels Vinyasa
- Sunday: 5:30-6:45 pm Urban Yoga – Restorative + Meditation
Check the Current Meditation and Urban Yoga schedules for additional class times and events. The best way to get up to date information on my teaching schedule is to sign up for my newsletter, email me through this site, friend me on Facebook, or follow me on Instagram.
Sound Practitioner Training (25-Hour Certification)
Dive deep into Sound with Urban Yoga’s Sound Practitioner Training. Spread over two weekends, this 25-hour training explores the history, theory, and science of sound while providing hands-on training in playing gong, crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, shruti box, flutes, overtone singing, chimes, and more. This will be an intimate training with limited space.
- Saturday April 28th 10:30-6:00
- Sunday April 29th 10:00 – 3:00
- Saturday May 5th 10:30-6:00
- Sunday May 6th 10:00-3:00
About Sound Practitioner Training
Sound Practitioner Training is designed for both teachers and students who would like to begin using sound in public or private settings, or for those who are simply drawn to sound and wish to learn more. Sound Therapy and Sound Meditation (also sometimes called Sound Healing) are a range of practices used to bring about physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual changes using sound. Participants will learn the fundamentals of Sound Meditation and Sound Therapy and learn to deliver public and private sound sessions. Yoga and meditation teachers will learn how to incorporate sound therapy and guided meditation into their classes.
Participants in this training receive Certification as a Sound Practitioner (Level I) from Urban Yoga. Yoga Alliance teachers receive 25-hours of Yoga Alliance CEUs.
Early Bird $450 (Register by April 14th); Regular $550. Includes all materials.
Featured Instrument from Our Store
View more extraordinary sound meditation instruments at www.sonoransoud.com.