- March 7-9 & 14-15 — Sound Practitioner Training. The March training will return to Authentic Yoga Scottsdale. Learn more here.
- April 25-26 & May 2-3 — Sound Practitioner Training. For those in the Southern California area, join this very special training at Harmony Family Yoga in Sherman Oaks, California. Information here.
- May 21-25 — Resonance :: Sound Practitioner Training/Retreat. Join me and Lindsey Kraten for an incredible weekend at Sheep Rock Ranch near Mt. Shasta California. Enjoy daily yoga, vegetarian (and vegan) meals, local attractions and a 25-hour Sound Practitioner Training with gongs, singing bowls, drums, flutes, the voice, and more. More information and reservations here. Use code SHASTA108 for $100 off before February 21st.
Dive deep into Sound in Hamid’s Sound Practitioner Training. Spread over two weekends, this 32-hour training is an initiation into the world of the Sound Practitioner. It explores the history, theory, spirituality and science of sound while providing hands-on training in playing gong, crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, shruti box, flutes, frame drum, overtone singing, and more. Every sound practitioner training conducted by Hamid is an intimate training with limited space.
2020 Training Schedule
- March 7-8 & 14-15 @ Authentic Yoga Scottsdale – REGISTRATION OPEN!
- May 21-25 @ Mount Shasta California – REGISTRATION OPEN! (Use code SHASTA108 for $100 off prior to February 21st)
- June (dates TBD) @ Sherman Oaks California
- October/November (dates TBD) @ Authentic Yoga Scottsdale
Note: All prior Sound Practitioner Trainings have sold out. If you are considering taking the course, please register early to ensure your spot.
Schedule for March 2020 Training
Weekend 1: Saturday & Sunday March 7-8th, 11am to 7pm
Weekend 2: Saturday & Sunday March 14-15th, 11am to 7pm
Early Bird $549 (Register by February 15th); Regular $649. Includes all materials. Current AYTT students received discounted pricing of $499.
Resonance :: Sound Practitioner Training & Retreat to Mt. Shasta
Join me and my dear friend Lindsey Kraten for a beautiful extended Memorial weekend retreat/training at the Sheep Rock Ranch near sacred Mount Shasta. This will be an initiation into the world of the Sound Practitioner. Explore the history, spirituality. science, and practice of sound as used in yoga, meditation, and therapy. We have created a special retreat style training where those interested could be fully immersed into the world of sound, along with a daily yoga practice, organic vegetarian/vegan food, nature and community.