- November 28th @ 9am — Gratitude Flow & Gong. Join me and Tara Martell for a heartfelt yoga class to start off your Thanksgiving Day. Tara will guide an all levels practice while I offer live music throughout, featuring guitar, drums, and an extended gong meditation at the end. Registration is through Urban Yoga.
- December 22nd @ 6pm — Winter Solstice Restorative + Sound. Welcome the winter with a relaxing combination of restorative yoga and sound. Tara will guide a relaxing restorative practice while I provide meditative music throughout, featuring guitar, drums, singing bowls, gong, and more. Registration is through Urban Yoga.
- January 18th @ 6pm — Breathwork Sound Journey. Take a transcendental journey into the subconscious with a powerful breath work and sound journey led by me and Jill Honeywell. Details to be announced. Location: Abundant Space.
- March 7-9 & 14-15 — Sound Practitioner Training. The March training will return to Authentic Yoga Scottsdale. Learn more here.
- May 21-25 — Resonance :: Sound Practitioner Training/Retreat. Join me and Lindsey Kraten for an incredible weekend at Sheep Rock Ranch near Mt. Shasta California. Enjoy daily yoga, vegetarian (and vegan) meals, local attractions and a 25-hour Sound Practitioner Training with gongs, singing bowls, drums, flutes, the voice, and more. More information and reservations here. Use code SHASTA108 for $100 off before February 21st.
Dive deep into Sound in Hamid’s Sound Practitioner Training. Spread over two weekends, this 32-hour training is an initiation into the world of the Sound Practitioner. It explores the history, theory, spirituality and science of sound while providing hands-on training in playing gong, crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, shruti box, flutes, frame drum, overtone singing, and more. Every sound practitioner training conducted by Hamid is an intimate training with limited space.
2020 Training Schedule
- March 7-8 & 14-15 @ Authentic Yoga Scottsdale – REGISTRATION OPEN!
- May 21-25 @ Mount Shasta California – REGISTRATION OPEN! (Use code SHASTA108 for $100 off prior to February 21st)
- June (dates TBD) @ Sherman Oaks California
- October/November (dates TBD) @ Authentic Yoga Scottsdale
Note: All prior Sound Practitioner Trainings have sold out. If you are considering taking the course, please register early to ensure your spot.
Schedule for March 2020 Training
Weekend 1: Saturday & Sunday March 7-8th, 11am to 7pm
Weekend 2: Saturday & Sunday March 14-15th, 11am to 7pm
Early Bird $549 (Register by February 15th); Regular $649. Includes all materials. Current AYTT students received discounted pricing of $499.
Breathwork Sound Journey
Join Hamid Jabbar and Jill Honeywell for a night of deep Breathwork and Sound at Abundant Space. Breathwork is a powerful practice to unlock the subconscious and find connection with ones Higher Self. In breathwork practice, the same transpersonal states that occur with the use of plant medicines and psychedelics become accessible. This practice will be safely guided by Hamid and Jill and accompanied by live instruments that take participants on a journey into themselves. Using drums, flutes, voice, gongs, singing bowls and more, the practice becomes one of deep entrainment of the entire being.
Date: Saturday January 18, 2020, 6 pm – 7:45 pm. Please arrive by 5:45 to get situated.
Location: Abundant Space: 10824 N 71st Pl, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Contribution: $25 in advance / $35 at the door
Tickets: Please Venmo $25 with your name to @hamidjabbar
Bring: Participants will be laying down for the majority of class so please where warm clothes and bring a mat and any props you may want such as blankets, pillows, bolsters, and an eye mask.
Important Note: Breathwork is an active practice and suitable for those in good overall health, but those with high or low blood pressure (requiring medication), heart issues, recent surgeries or injuries, or those who are being treated for serious emotional or psychological conditions should consult with their healthcare professional for advice on whether this practice is suitable. This class also will include loud sounds of drums, gongs, flutes, singing bowls, and other instruments. Those with sensitivities to loud sounds are discouraged from attending.
Resonance :: Sound Practitioner Training & Retreat to Mt. Shasta
Join me and my dear friend Lindsey Kraten for a beautiful extended Memorial weekend retreat/training at the Sheep Rock Ranch near sacred Mount Shasta. This will be an initiation into the world of the Sound Practitioner. Explore the history, spirituality. science, and practice of sound as used in yoga, meditation, and therapy. We have created a special retreat style training where those interested could be fully immersed into the world of sound, along with a daily yoga practice, organic vegetarian/vegan food, nature and community.